End User Services Engineer
Downer New Zealand is a leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment to building long-term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions; the talents of our people; and consistent excellence in operational delivery sets us apart.
We are looking for an End User Services Engineer to join our team in Auckland.
About the role:
In this role, you will maintain our end user desktop and core application environment. Day to day you will provide support of the laptop/desktop fleet, dispatching special builds, ticket resolution triage and customisation of core applications used in our business. You will from time to time be working within the O365 Azure portal on exchange and common O365 applications.
Key responsibilities include:
- End User Support
- Installation and configuration of OS and applications on all End User Hardware platforms
- To maintain an excellent level of customer service
- Adhoc Project work
You have the ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment, good interpersonal skills, ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting & problem analysis techniques, excellent time management and ability to communicate with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the phone and in writing.
You will have:
- 2-3 years of support experience with Windows 10, other operating systems an advantage
- 1-2 years of support experience with basic Networking, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP trouble shooting
- Knowledge of O365 exchange and Azure Portal experience required
- SCCM administration would be an advantage
- MS Active Directory support and administrator experience an advantage
- Wi-Fi Aerohive experience and Meraki network “basic level” triage experience an advantage
- Scripting, PowerShell would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Desktop Image Management and Application Packaging (SCCM, Activate) advantage
What’s on offer:
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in our diverse business. The environment is challenging and rewarding. We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 574948 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.
Back to search results