Manager Treatment Plant - Water Ops
Job ID: 574963
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
We have an opportunity for a Wastewater Treatment Plant Manager to join our Sunbury Recycled Water Plant operation. Reporting to the Operations Manager, this is an exciting leadership opportunity for a self-driven Wastewater Treatment expert to manage and coordinate the onsite day to day contractual outcomes for the plant.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Leading the daily operations of the water treatment plant ensuring compliance with licence and contractual conditions.
- Liaising with the client and ensuring an effective working relationship.
- Preparing project plans and ensuring plans are completed in line within time frames and budget guidelines.
- Managing expenditure, contract negotiations in addition to leading a small team of self-reliant operators.
- An expert in Wastewater Treatment Plant ideally within the west water environment with the ability to develop and grow in a leadership position.
- Hold a Certificate III in Water Operations with either a trade background or tertiary qualification and have experience operating and maintaining Sequencing batch reactors (SBR) and or Membrane bioreactor (MBR) plants.
- Able to build and maintain solid working relationships with strong process analysis skills and practical laboratory procedure.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging and varied leadership role
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- Ongoing training and support provided
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact Leith Stewart-Gregg - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time