Crew Member Asphalt - Pavements TAS
Job ID: 575485
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We currently have opportunities available for experienced Asphalt Crew Members to join our highly experienced surfacing crew based in Austin’s Ferry, TAS. This role would be well suited to someone with a high regard for safety and quality.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the Asphalt or similar Civil industry
- Current HR Licence (desirable)
- Competent in the operation of Asphalt or earthmoving equipment including Pavers, Screed, Rollers and Skid Steers is highly regarded
- A good attitude and strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- Flexibility surrounding day and night shift work
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Above award rates and yearly increases with on-going training and support
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Sarah De Zilva – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0439 298 594
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button