Traffic Control Crew Members
Job ID: 575575
Job type: Casual
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 40,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to project acquisition and in the increase in workload, we are currently seeking casual Level 1 & 2 Traffic Controllers for an immediate start for work across the South East of Queensland. Depot is based at Brisbane Airport.
- More than 12 months experience within the Traffic Management Industry
- Traffic Controller Level 1 or 2 (mandatory 20 hours completed)
- Safety Construction Induction Card
- Drivers licence (manual) & own transport
- Good concentration and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Well-developed communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
Successful candidates will be required to attend one of our assessment centres at our depot at Brisbane Airport. All social distancing protocols will be adhered to. Downer’s pre employment process will include reference checking & medical (including drug and alcohol testing)
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" below and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Sarah De Zilva – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0439 298 594
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button