Job ID: 576020
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: North Sydney
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Infrastructure Projects business is seeking Civil Supervisors for large scale civil construction and rail infrastructure projects within Sydney. Reporting to the Program Manager, you will plan and lead subcontractors on multi-disciplined work sites.
- Tertiary qualification or Certificate IV in Civil Construction with demonstrated capability in Civil Construction, Rail and Infrastructure industry preferably from a Tier 1 or Tier 2 civil contractor.
- Experienced in planning, stakeholder management and subcontractor management particularly within the rail industry.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and computer literacy in programs including Expert, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- A valid Driver’s License and First Aid Training is preferable.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to make an impact with a growing and forward-thinking ASX company
- Further develop your skills and professional development on large scale civil projects
- Competitive remuneration package and employee benefits
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
For more information please contact Leith Stewart-Gregg, Talent and Sourcing Business Partner on email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time