Road Maintenance Worker - DM Roads VIC
Job ID: 578258
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Mount Evelyn
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
WHO WE ARE
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We currently have numerous full-time opportunity available for experienced Tipper Truck Drivers to join our highly experienced Road Maintenance crew in Mt Evelyn, VIC. This position would be well-suited to someone with a high regard for safety and quality.
- Current HC Licence
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Experience as a Tipper Truck Driver (essential)
- Proven ability in the operation of mobile plant machinery and equipment, particularly within the asphalt industry (advantageous)
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to maintaining a Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. Please ensure you attach copies of your Resume, Licences, Tickets and proof of eligibility to work in Australia i.e. passport/birth certificate to your online application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Sarah De Zilva – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0439 298 594
E: Sarah.DeZilva @downergroup.com
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button