Expression of Interest for Project Managers - Downer Defence Systems
Downer Defence Systems provides a broad range of professional and managed services, asset sustainment and estate upkeep services to the Australian Defence Force, the New Zealand Defence Force and other government agencies.
Downer Defence Systems, combining the footprint and capability of Downer and Spotless, is one of the only integrated services companies that has a whole of Defence Capability Life Cycle offering and mindset. Our Sovereign Industry Capability delivers to the needs of Defence, National Security organisations, the major Primes and other government agencies.
As an ADM Top 10 Defence Contractor, we are a proven and trusted long-term partner, committed to diversity and inclusiveness and to growing Australia’s Defence industry with the participation of Small to Medium Enterprises.
Downer Defence Systems are currently seeking Expressions of Interest from experienced Project Managers for upcoming opportunities within the Commonwealth Government Defence sector based in Canberra.
The Project Manager will oversee all aspects of planning, implementation and evaluation of complex projects within Defence to achieve project outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives. An understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle is required as well as the ability to establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure project deliverables are met.
- An experienced Project Management professional who is looking to develop their career in a prominent professional services business.
- Defence and/or CASG experience.
- PMP or Prince2 certification.
- Experience and understanding of the Defence Capability Life Cycle.
- Experience working in a high performing project team.
- Experience in building trusted & valued relationships with project team members, customers & partners.
What we offer:
- A diverse and challenging work environment.
- A growing business where opportunities are great.
- A great team where you are empowered to lead.
- Referral bonuses.
- Access to monthly Professional Development Sessions (including specialist forums).
Candidates must be Australian citizens with a minimum NV1 security clearance. Applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
Back to search results