Senior Project Coordinator
Downer New Zealand has a proud history that can be traced back to 1870, and today we are NZ’s leading provider of integrated services. Our commitment is building long-term relationships and supporting our customers with high calibre services and solutions. The key to our success is our people who, on a day-to-day basis, they stand and deliver the company's core values of Excellence, Courage, Collaboration & Integrity across a diverse landscape of markets. We are proud of what we do, and that we support the well-being of the communities we work, live and play in.
With business growth and success, we have an exciting opportunity a Senior Project Coordinator to join our team and hit the ground running in this newly created role until December 2021. In this role, you will assist the National HSE, Assurance and Governance team in the successful delivery of various improvement and transformation projects across the project life cycle.
About the role:
The Senior Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating activities, liaising with stakeholders, providing project administration, and logistical support services for multiple projects, systems, with moderate to high risk and complexity at a national level. Some of your key responsibilities will include;
- Manage the administration of relevant project registers and plans, including risk, issue decision logs and communication plans and other relevant trackers
- Provide project meeting support with organisation, taking minutes and documenting outcomes in register and or trackers as required.
- Create and maintained an electronic project repository and record all project documents and store in the relevant folder within the project repository
- Create and maintain the stakeholder engagement list
- Assist in the setup of the project steering committee, document management and logistical arrangements
- Create and maintain relationships with key business stakeholders
To be successful in this role, we are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- 3-5 years project coordination/administration experience across the project life cycle.
- Be capable of coordinating and administering multiple projects
- Able to identify and organise resolution of problems
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in all aspects of your role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Current Full NZ Drivers Licence
This is an outstanding opportunity to work in our diverse business. The environment is challenging and rewarding. We offer the opportunity to join our diverse and inclusive culture, and be part of a great team working in a collaborative environment. We offer a competitive remuneration package, flexible working arrangements, and our focus for our people is training and development, so this gives excellent opportunities to enhance your skills and advance your career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, head to www.downercareers.co.nz and enter reference number 578831 to apply.
Downer NZ is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Our workplaces are drug and alcohol free - all successful applicants will be required to undertake a Pre-Employment drug test and medical.
Due to the fast-paced nature of Downer, our vacancy close dates may be subject to change, so don't delay and make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Back to search results