Senior Contracts Administrator
Job ID: 578940
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our team in Regional Victoria. You will have strong subcontractor management skills, experience in contractual negotiations and contractual letter writing.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Assist in managing variations with subcontractor and client
- Cost reporting and Subcontractor cash flow forecasting, and ensure cost forecasting for allocation subcontracts and cost codes are accurately maintained
- Assess commercial and contractual risks involved in delivery and implementation of projects and identify and implement controls
- Interpret Contract clauses and prepare draft correspondence accordingly
- Review, assess and value entitlement of subcontract variations
- Assist in review and assessment of extension of time claims
- Prepare EOM accruals and assist in CVR (Cost value Reconciliation) reports
- Maintain up-to-date subcontract liability schedules
- Assist in identifying upstream change/variations and prepare data and supporting evidence
- Register and oversees incoming and outgoing subcontract correspondence
- Tertiary qualification in construction management or quantity surveying;
- Proven contracts administration experience within a large organisation and high attention to detail;
- Proven experience in the preparation of contract agreements;
- Knowledge of the infrastructure market sectors (Rail or Civil will be highly regarded)
- Working knowledge of project management principles and project control applications
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and SharePoint, knowledge of CCS Candy will be advantageous,
- Good working knowledge of JDE Accounts is preferred but not essential and/or knowledge of project financial reporting tools
- Sound working knowledge of risk management principles and application of process
- Collaborative communication style with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- High level of self-discipline, self-motivation, energy and initiative
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For more information contact: Jodie Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time