Senior Civil Project Engineer
Job ID: 579021
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Confluence Water Pty Ltd, a Downer, Ventia and Jacobs Joint Venture is one of three consortia to deliver services under Sydney Water’s Partnering for Success program. Confluence Water will deliver design, construction, maintenance and facilities management services in Sydney Water’s Northern region, which stretches from Sydney Harbour to the Hawkesbury River and includes the Hills Shire. This is a 10-year program of works and as part of this contract Downer are committed to developing people within business.
Due to a growth within our team, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Civil Project Engineer to join our enthusiastic Water and Wastewater Treatment Team. As an experienced Senior Civil Engineer, you will be involved in several large Water Treatment projects that service wastewater treatment in Sydney’s Northern Region. The successful candidate will be confident in bulk earth movement, water retaining structures, concreting and piling.
- Qualifications in Civil Engineering
- Previous experience working on large Civil Infrastructure projects within the Water/Waste water sector
- Confident in piling & deep excavation of water retaining structures
- Demonstrated experience working as a Senior Project Engineer
- Attend site inspections and external client meetings
- Demonstrated ability in proactively build relationships with key stakeholders and develop new business opportunities
- Analytical planning and budgeting skills
- To work effectively as a member of the team
WHAT WE OFFER
The role is offered by Downer Group (as a JV partner) and includes the following:
- Personalised career growth and access to other internal Downer opportunities
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
To register your application; please use the link and apply online.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email Stephanie.email@example.com.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time