Job ID: 579548
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Procurement/Supply Chain
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Confluence Water is a Joint Venture between Downer, Jacobs and Ventia operating under the Sydney Water Partnering for Success Program in the northern region of Sydney. Sydney Water has engaged Confluence Water to provide design and capital works construction as well as maintenance and facilities management services over the next 10 years. The Confluence Water operated northern region of the program stretches from Sydney Harbour to the south to the Hawkesbury River in the north and includes the Northern Beaches in the north east and the Hills Shire area in the north west.
Due to planned expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Procurement Manager to join our team. Reporting directly to the Commercial and Program Controls Lead, you will be required to effectively plan, programme and manage the preparation of subcontractors whilst also assisting in maximising the benefits of Confluence Water contracts and ensuring that all joint venture expectations regarding design, budget and schedule are met in accordance with our corporate standards and vision of "Zero Harm".
- Previous experience in a procurement role within a large organisation; preferably the construction industry
- Strong communication and negotiation skills including the methods to communicate information and ideas effectively and appropriately
- Excellent problem solver
- Experience in using a tender and contract management systems
- Highly developed Microsoft office skills
- Dedicated to ensuring compliance at all times to site safety and the Confluence Water zero harm culture.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Personalised career growth and access to other internal Downer opportunities
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- Organisation that truly values and practices flexible working options.
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support.
If you require further information on this great opportunity, please contact the recruitment team via email Stephanie.email@example.com
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time