Track Machine Supervisors - Perth based
Job ID: 579756
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Trades, Maintenance, Construction, Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Infrastructure operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Utilities. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Due to our ongoing project success, Downer are now seeking an experienced Track Machine Supervisor for an immediate start.
This role is well-suited to those with a Fitter Trade background with a high regard for safety and quality and the demonstrated ability to operate, maintain and repair machinery.
This position will be a permanent opportunity with successful ongoing projects in Western Australia.
- Demonstrated experience managing resurfacing crews
- Familiarity with Tamper and Regulator operations such as Harsco Mark V1 preferred - Other machines will be considered - Qualified to operate Desirable and not Essential
- Relevant CERT III competencies to meet the above supervisory requirements
- ARC and PTA safe-working competencies - Experience on both networks considered highly
- Fitter and or trade experience (Desirable not Essential)
- Flexible to work away from home (up to 14 days at a time)
- Ability to Fly in Fly out or drive in drive out as required
- A strong leader willing to manage develop crew members
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent employment, job security
- 2/1 variable roster with accommodation provided
- Living Away from Home Allowance
- Competitive remuneration
- Career opportunities
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, you can make an impact with our forward thinking company.
For more information contact: Melanie Greenfield at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly to this application.
Please note: Point of Hire is Perth working across various networks within Western Australia.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button