Customer Project Manager
A new and exciting full time permanent opportunity has become available for an experienced Customer Project Manager with extensive gas industry experience to join our team based in Derrimut, VIC.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will be responsible for the delivery of assigned projects in a safe, timely, cost effective and innovative manner. Role requirements include but are not limited to leading the development of statement of works including detailed scope, design management, determining construction methodologies, financial WBS and schedule development, request for quotations, cost estimation, risk assessment and implementation of risk mitigation strategies, development and implementation project plans and overall delivery responsibility for assigned projects.
A solid background in the utilities industry combined with an in-depth understanding of gas mains renewals, mains extensions, pipelines, system operations, hot tapping, plugging and gas controls will be critical in this role.
- Extensive experience in a similar Project Management and/or Engineering role within the gas industry
- Qualification in Engineering, Project Management and/or Drafting
- Strong knowledge of Gas Distribution Networks and pressure regulation facilities preferred
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Expert Estimator
- Demonstrated competencies in Project Management including estimating, subcontractor/procurement management, budgets, risk management, reporting OHS & quality
- Understanding of relevant AS/NZ/ISO standards and Victorian Gas Industry legislation
- Drivers Licence is essential
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment that offers long term, stable work
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact Puck Jonker – Talent and Sourcing on Puck.Jonker@downergroup.com
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
Back to search results