Project Engineer - ITS
Job ID: 580237
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Permanent, Full Time Opportunity
- Based in Derrimut
- Top 100 ASX Company
The DM Roads business provides a range of services in road network management. We assist road and intelligent transport systems (ITS) asset owners to extract maximum value from their assets and provide road networks that meet the demand of today’s ever-changing environment. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road.
Due to continued business growth, we are currently seeking a delivery focused Project Engineer to join our team based in Derrimut on a permanent, full time basis. Working on intelligent transport systems (ITS) contracts you will assist in the delivery of assets such as traffic signals, street lighting and a broad range of other intelligent transport systems (ITS) assets, in both civil & electrical.
You will possess tertiary qualifications in Civil or Electrical Engineering together with;
- An understanding of Civil Infrastructure, Traffic Signals, Public Lighting, and Intelligent Transport Systems
- Experience working with VicRoads standards highly desired
- Exposure to the preparation of project budgets and review of financial information to make sound business decisions
- Experience in planning and scheduling of works
- Well-developed negotiation & problem-solving skills
- Built a reputation on trust by delivering on promises with excellence while focusing on safety, value for money and efficiency
- A natural relationship builder who collaborates to build and sustain enduring relationships based on trust and integrity
- A thought leader who has the courage to challenge the status quo
- Proficient computer skills with high competence in the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a Zero harm environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
For more information, please contact Samantha Temple – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on E: Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com. Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time