Maintenance Delivery Manager
Job ID: 580256
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Management, Trades, Maintenance, Operations/Production
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers. We have an extensive national footprint with approximately 20 sites across Australia.
Downer Rail & Transit systems a leading name in the manufacturing and maintenance of rolling stock across Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Delivery Manager to join our team in Auburn on a full time permanent basis.
This is an opportunity for you to work on iconic rolling stock projects with a high performing team. We pride ourselves as a workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
The Maintenance Delivery Manager will provide support to our Waratah, Millennium & SGT fleets.
The Maintenance Delivery Manager will manage delivery of planned maintenance/repair schedule at both depot and outstations during shift through effective task management and resource allocation. You will also manage safety and security of people and facility during shift.
You will ensure delivery of the shift production plan by taking into consideration resources made available and real time network incidents.
- Meet the requirements of a rail safety worker
- Relevant Mechanical or Electrical Trades Qualifications
- Significant experience in rolling stock maintenance desirable
- Technical knowledge of rolling stock sub systems and safety principles
- Supervisory or experience managing and working closely with teams.
- Open to working shifts
- Should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment or unsupervised as required
- Knowledge and commitment to ensuring a safe workplace
What we offer:
- Full time permanent opportunity with a competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team
- The ability to work on a key rolling stock projects with an industry leader
- A workplace that focuses on Zero Harm, making safety a core part of everything we do
How to Apply:
To apply for this great opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. For more information about this position please contact Astrid Viegas – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner email email@example.com
Please note applications will not be accepted via email, please apply via the link.
Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medical and on-going drug and alcohol screening
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time