Project Manager|Melbourne Water SFPJV
Job ID: 580336
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Construction, Water
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Water Services South is seeking a Project Manager for the Downer Melbourne Water Safety Focused Performance Joint Venture (SFPJV). This permanent full time role will be based in Melbourne and report to the Services Manager. Reporting to the Delivery Manager, this presents an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager in Water & Wastewater to lead the construction of wastewater treatment plants and water network projects under this joint venture works program.
- Demonstrated experience in recent site delivery of a Water/Wastewater construction projects
- Degree qualification in either Civil or Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated experience in wastewater treatment plants
- Demonstrated experience in water networks including pipe bursting and open trench projects (desirable)
- Understanding of contracts and subcontractor management
- Permanent full time role
- Excellent career prospects within Water Services
- Downer employee benefits program
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Applications must be submitted through the on-line portal. For more information about this position please contact: Sanjay Kumar - Talent & Sourcing Business Partner via email Sanjay.email@example.com
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply including females.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time