Road Maintenance Crew Member
Job ID: 580562
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
WHO WE ARE
With the experience of maintaining more than 36,000 kilometres of road in Australia, DM Roads understands the cycle of planning, delivery and review of maintenance and improvement works. DM Roads provides pavement rehabilitation, sealing and paving solutions to deliver end-to-end value in the management of road networks.
An excellent new opportunity is currently available for a Road Maintenance Crew Member to start with our team based in Neerabup, WA. You will assist the Maintenance Works Supervisor with the routine and periodic end of the line maintenance along our roadways.
- Valid WA C Class licence (essential) or MR Licence (desirable)
- Current White card
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your resume. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Tya Abdat – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner:
P:0487 203 701
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button