Electrical Supervisor - Industrial West
Job ID: 580589
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Management, Maintenance
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
The Downer Group has a permanent position available for an experienced Electrical Supervisor to join our high performing Asset Industrial Services team team in based in Kwinana.
Reporting directly to the Electrical Superintendent you will be responsible for the planning and control of the work crew to ensure that site work activities are completed in accordance with safety, quality and time objectives.
- Solid experience in an Electrical Supervisor role with a Maintenance Refinery environment;
- Possess a current WA Electrical Workers Licence,
- Have a Certificate IV and experience in Instrumentation;
- Current EEHA certificate
- Knowledge and experience in the handling of electronic drawings/documents/data,
- Ability to plan, schedule and estimate electrical work scopes;
- Computer literacy and experience in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Develop and grow working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders; and
- Commitment to and drive the Zero Harm culture of the work force.
WHAT WE OFFER
Downer offers a rewarding and flexible working environment for the right individual. Learning and development opportunities and a highly supportive team-oriented workplace.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
Initial enquiries can be directed to Belinda Rowan on 6217 5885 or click on the "apply now" link to submit your application.
Please be advised that email applications will not be accepted.
You must be able to demonstrate that you have the Right to Work in Australia.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time