Project Manager| TCS New Energy
Downer’s New Energy Business provides our Customers with smart energy infrastructure solutions that help them meet their renewable energy needs. Our smart metering business provides retail metering services to many of Australia’s leading electricity Retailers, and metering services to the growing Embedded Network Operators (ENO) market. Our solar and battery installation teams provide renewable energy solutions for a wide range of Customers, from residential properties, to commercial markets, and industrial facilities. Our people work with our Customers from concept through to delivery, actively engaging with them to ensure that the solutions we provide, produce the maximum energy savings available.
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join the team based out of our Gladesville, NSW office. You will primarily be accountable for the efficient and effective management of projects in the region. Successful project delivery will be contingent upon your active leadership and participation in the key areas of Project Planning, Project Delivery, Subcontractor Management, Risk Management, Project Reporting, Cost Optimisation and Project Close Out. You will manage the Zero Harm safety culture throughout delivery and develop strong relationships with clients, workforce and suppliers to enhance project performance.
- Tertiary Qualification in Project Management, Engineering, Electrical or Business Management desirable
- Demonstrable experience in the residential and commercial solar industry including battery storage
- Demonstrable and successful project/operations management experience/capability in a similar environment with extensive experience gained at this level
- Excellent knowledge of the electrical standards and regulations
- Experience in process development and continuous improvement
- Sound leadership qualities with ability to build, lead, energise and develop a team
- Proven Subcontractor Management
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employee Benefits & Wellness Program
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- Competitive remuneration package plus Tool of Trade Vehicle
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact:
Lucia Schefermann | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | email@example.com
Please note that applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
Back to search results