Enterprise Cyber Security Architect - CFO IT
Job ID: 580736
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Information Technology
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer Group is on the hunt to engage the services of an Enterprise Cyber Security Architect who will be responsible for leading end to end security domain architectures, developing and continuously updating future state architecture views for the entire enterprise to incorporate state of the art as well as emerging security solutions, new threats, innovative processes and frameworks. Reporting to the Head of Group IT Security, Risk & Compliance, you will provide significant input into the security risk management strategy and cyber risk framework development, security standards and policy definition for Downer’s Cyber Security Services to support enterprise business systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security, Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical field
- Professional security management certification, such as SABSA, CISSP, CISM, CCSP required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industry standard EA frameworks, such as TOGAF.
- Demonstrated experience in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques (BPMN preferred)
- Solid technical security experience, plus proven extensive experience as an Enterprise Security Architect gained across a number of large ASX organisations with complex solution requirements
- Previous experience at a senior level within a security architecture practice area, having defined and implemented complex solution environments
- Experience in the requirements of ISM based systems at PROTECTED level
- Experience with methodologies and frameworks such as SABSA, NIST, ISO27001, MITRE ATT&K, or similar.
- Ability to conduct a gap analysis of current versus desired capabilities
- Strong conceptual thinking and communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A diverse and challenging work environment
- An opportunity to work with a Top 100 ASX organisation
- A competitive salary on offer PLUS other employee benefits.
For further information, please contact Susie Cooper at Susie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note: Downer Group does not accept applications via email).
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches please
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time