WHO WE ARE
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you'll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Downer Group has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Site Camp and On-boarding Coordinator to join our team based is South Australia Olympic Dam Project in Roxby Downs on 3:1 Roster. You will be the first point of contact to all Downer employees and subcontractors on arrival and departure at Olympic Dam.e are seeking applications from enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals who either local to Roxby Downs or willing to FIFO.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Provided with Camp information packs, escort to accommodation and inducted into site;
- Consolidate manage and reconcile monthly all flight, accommodation, car hire receipts and invoices for the travel credit card;
- Manage all DIDO schedule plans;
- Undertake airport pickups and coordinate bus timetable and disseminate information;
- Act as the point of contact at Olympic Dam for Downer for visitors, guests, subcontractors and participate;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure effectively trained and provide accurate data entry and maintenance of information systems and other documents and registers;
- Support the Mobilisation and Travel Coordinator when necessary;
- Assist with other Project Administration functions;
- Understand and apply company procedures and systems; and able to identify any deviations from a policy or procedure (including Delegations of Authority Schedule); and
- Assist COVID-19 Coordinator with outbreak management and isolation requirements for Downer employees and subcontractors.
Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years recent experience in a high volume shutdown environment in a site based on-boarding, travel and accommodation booking role. You will be a motivated individual and possess a high attention to detail, strong intern-personal skills and positive attitude. Most importantly you will be a team player and be able to pick up new tasks easily. Sound knowledge and understanding of computer systems/programs to maximise efficiency/accuracy.
What we Offer:
Downer offers a rewarding and flexible working environment for the right individual. Learning and development opportunities and a highly supportive team-oriented workplace.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
To apply for the above position, please go to the "apply now" link and for further information email email@example.com
You must be able to demonstrate that you have full Right to Work in Australia.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Please be advised that email applications will not be accepted.
Downer reserves the right to close this position at any time.
Back to search results