ABOUT THE ROLE
An excellent opportunity is now available as an Administration Assistant based in Wodonga, VIC. This role will provide administrative support to depots based in Wodonga and Myrtleford in the delivery of works for Downer's service provider contract, which involves maintenance and construction work of distribution networks that supplies electricity to the North East region of Victoria.
Responsibilities include but not limited to data entry of time sheets, general administration duties, raising and receipting of purchase orders and work order data entry and completion. The ideal candidate would have a proactive attitude, excellent IT skills and comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated work experience in an administrative and/or data entry role
- Previous experience within the electrical distribution industry a strong advantage
- Working knowledge of applications as SAP, JDE and KRONOS or similar systems is preferred
- Intermediate skills in the use of MS Office
- High quality of work and attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
For more information please contact Puck Jonker - Talent & Sourcing on Puck.Jonker@downergroup.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
Back to search results