Site Engineer - Track WA - 8-6 Roster
Infrastructure Projects (IP), a division of Downer’s Australian Operations Business, continues to secure new work and build on our reputation as a market leader in delivering some of Australia’s major Transport Infrastructure projects in Perth & across regional WA.
As we enter a critical growth phase and transition into a major player in the sector, a new role with excellent career opportunities is now available for a Site Engineer (Rail) on a 8 day off – 6 day off roster to join our team, delivering a key new project for our client in North West WA.
You will be working closely with our existing teams of Engineering Managers, Senior Rail Project Engineers, Rail Project Engineers and the Engineering QA Leads you will support the team working on across day and night shifts during your roster swing.
You will support the project delivery by ensuring budgetary and programming schedules are met in accordance with contract conditions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Experience in Track & Rail Asset Management & maintenance works
- Monitor the Project Plan and record progress against the program.
- Ensure Site Diaries are completed on a daily basis.
- Resolve engineering issues as they arise
- Assist in management of delivery interfaces
- Generate and follow up with close out of Requests for Information
- Participate in milestone design reviews
- Review documentation for construction purposes including verification of standards, codes and specifications
- Support, monitor and review all aspects of the design review process.
- Prepare contractual correspondence
You will have rail and track experience, as well as relevant legislation, commercial and compliance knowledge.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Civil Engineering / Construction
- Experience within the rail, transport, construction and engineering industries (project experience) preferable
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
WHAT WE OFFER
- A generous remuneration package and the foundation of a career with stability and continued career development and flexible working arrangement as we continue to expand as a business.
- Project allowance on the best roster in the Pilbara
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Cliona for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.
Back to search results