Project Manager – Asphalt
Job ID: 581286
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Project Management, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Based in Darwin (NOT FIFO)
- Full time, permanent position
- Relocation package on offer
Downer's Road business is one of the largest non-government owned road services business in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 30,000 km's of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the state.
An opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to join our Road Infrastructure Business in Darwin. The successful candidate will be involved in the overall management of asphalt projects across the Northern Territory, ensuring the delivery of works are in line with quality, cost, and time requirements.
- A demonstrable understanding in delivering asphalt, civil or recognised field projects
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key stakeholders
- Exposure to the Tendering Process
- Understanding of the importance of Zero Harm work practices.
- Possess strong skills in planning; organisational and time management.
- Demonstrated ability to work with people both in a team and as a leader.
In return we offer
- Suite of benefits including health and wellness initiatives
- A tool of trade vehicle
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact – Samantha Temple – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner on E: Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Central Standard Time