Completions Coordinator | Tech and Innovation
Downer is a leading provider of end-to-end Technology and Communications service solutions and offers integrated civil construction, wireless, electrical, fibre, copper and radio network deployment capability. Our Tech & Innovation business unit are responsible for Design & Completions, Business Reporting and Systems & Integration for the T&CS business & projects. We are now seeking a Completions Coordinator to join our team based in Gladesville, NSW.
The role of Completions Coordinator will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of design completion and defect artefacts in accordance with the practical completion’s delivery programme. Strong attention to detail combined with the ability to meet tight deadlines will be critical in this role, ensuring work is completed right the first time. Our ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and persuade stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent working knowledge of defects management and Share Point
- Working knowledge of telecommunications cabling standards and regulations
- Proven ability to prioritise tasks must meet tight deadlines and cope with concurrent ad-hoc requests
- Excellent coordination skills to enable successful collation of quality on time artefacts
- Negotiation and influencing skills to achieve desired outcomes
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with both internal and external clients, subcontractors & stakeholders
- Developed analytical and planning/ prioritisation skills
- Working effectively in teams to identify and improve processes
- Customer oriented focus with drive to achieve service-based outcomes
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral - able to present information to a range of audiences and resolve conflict
- Technical understanding on National Broadband Network (NBN) projects is essential.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- An opportunity to work for a major AX listed company
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment
For more information please contact Lucia Schefermann| Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the online portal.
Back to search results