Electrical Trades Assistant - ITS QLD
Job ID: 581414
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to growth we are now seeking an experienced Civil Trades Assistant to add to the capability of our high performing team in Brisbane. You will assist in the civil aspects of the maintenance of traffic and street lighting. This is a great time to join an industry leader that has built a trusted reputation on the quality of service and further develop your career on long term government contracts.
You will be involved in the Construction and Maintenance of TMR and Local Government Road Infrastructure projects including Electrical Installation.
- Civil Construction / Road Works/ Electrical Works experience
- Civil trade background
- General Construction Card (White card)
- Experience with Light Voltage rescue (desirable)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision if required
- A strong ‘team player’ with the proven ability to work efficiently with others
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
WHAT WE OFFER
- Above award rates
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Stability and a long-term career with a leader in the industry
- Great work environment and supportive culture
HOW TO APPLY
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact: Sarah De Zilva – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0439 298 594
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button