Job ID: 581684
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Hunter Valley, Bayswater
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy, power generation and industrial sectors. As part of this team, you’ll join a group of innovative thinkers who work together to deliver market-leading, safe, cost effective and environmentally friendly outcomes that exceed customer expectations.
Our Power and Energy team has an opportunity for a collaborative Project Administrator to support the embedded maintenance contract team onsite in the Hunter Valley, NSW region.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will provide project staff support (timesheet processing, investigating pay queries, mobilisation activities, debtor and creditor management, processing purchase orders etc) ensuring the maintenance of project quality, safety and environmental document systems.
- An experienced Administrator with some purchasing, procurement, finance and payroll experience.
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards system or similar and Intermediate Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook) skills.
- A high attention to detail and accurate processing of high-volume documentation.
- An effective communicator, well-developed verbal and written skills and able to manage multiple demands effectively.
- Ability to work autonomously within a team environment and build solid working relationships.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent onsite opportunity in the Hunter Valley, NSW region
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Fast paced, autonomous and varied role
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your online application via the below link. For technical queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time