Job ID: 581700
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Sydney, Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Construction, Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Based in Melbourne/Sydney/Adelaide/Perth
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Full Time Position
With the experience of maintaining more than 36,000 kilometres of roads DM Roads understands the cycle of planning, delivery and review of maintenance and improvement works. We supply market-leading solutions in road network management, asset management, routine maintenance, intelligent transport systems and smart city infrastructure.
Due to organic growth we have ongoing full-time opportunities across the country to work within the booming urban infrastructure sector, with an industry leader. You will form part of a national Estimating team and ensure accurate and comprehensive estimates of the total cost of projects. Our ideal candidate will come from a Civil Works/ Construction / ITS/ Infrastructure background with up to 5 years of Estimating exposure.
- 5 Years estimating exposure across Road , ITS Maintenance, Civil Construction or a similar recognised field.
- Ability to estimate from First Principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Civil Engineering Qualifications
- A systems level proficiency with Expert Estimator and or Candy,
- Knowledge of road / ITS maintenance and construction methodologies.
- Experience managing opportunities and bids, from inception to submission, negotiation and hand-over.
- Downer is an equal opportunity employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation / Age, offering flexible working options.
- Continued investment & industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy, delivering on long term urban infrastructure improvements.
- Championing health & safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Paul Dossis –Recruitment Team Lead – 0417 076 352 or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference #581700. Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time