Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An existing full-time position is now available for a Field and Laboratory Technician based in Darwin, NT. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects involved in sampling and testing asphalt and bitumen. This role would be well suited to someone with a high regard for safety, quality and flexibility.
What you’ll bring:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role within the construction industry
- Current General Construction Induction card and Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of the NATA accreditation highly regarded
- Experienced different manners of testing within a laboratory
- Ability to work night shift when required
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
What’s on offer:
- Above award wages and generous allowances
- On the job training and up skilling
- Championing Health & Safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your Resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Alicia Jacobson – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner
P: 0437 295 356
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Back to search results