Asphalt Supervisor - Pavements NT
- Based in Darwin
- Full Time Role (NOT FIFO)
- Fantastic benefits & relocation package on offer
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 36,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An opportunity has become available for an Asphalt Supervisor to join our surfacing team in Darwin. This role is responsible for the management and delivery of projects and maintenance works of varying sizes. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be accountable to lead and coordinate personnel, while managing the plant, suppliers and resources to complete project and maintenance works on time, on budget and achieve Downer's Zero Harm.
- Exposure in civil road construction, road maintenance and surfacing industry
- Knowledge of the commercial and contract scope of projects
- Understanding progress, productivity and performance measurements
- Successful track record with planning, organising and time management
- Experience in identifying opportunities; improvements and solutions which will impact the business
- Lead by example and continually promote relevant aspects of Zero Harm when engaging with operational teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Sharon Thomson – Talent & Sourcing Business Partner – email@example.com quoting reference #581959. Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
Back to search results