Spray Seal Supervisor
Job ID: 581960
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Based in Darwin
- Full Time Role
- Great salary package
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
An opportunity has become available for a Spray Seal Supervisor to join our Road Services team in Darwin. This role is responsible for the management and delivery of projects, and planned works of varying sizes.
Reporting into the Contracting Manager, you will be accountable to lead and coordinate a crew, whilst managing the plant, suppliers and resources in order to complete works on time, on budget and achieve Downer's Zero Harm.
- Ideally, previous experience with Spray/Chip Seal, civil road construction, road maintenance and surfacing.
- Effective supervision of personnel, plant, machinery and subcontractors on site
- Demonstrated success in managing performance in order to meet and exceed agreed targets
- Successful track record with planning, organising and time management
- Actively participate and support Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Samantha Temple, Talent and Sourcing Business Partner at Samantha.Temple@downergroup.com quoting reference #581960. Please note emailed applications will NOT be accepted.
WE RESPECTFULLY REQUEST NO RECRUITMENT AGENCY APPROACHES
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Central Standard Time