Job ID: 582105
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Perth, Maddington
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Construction, Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Based in Maddington
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Full Time Position with competitive remuneration
WHO WE ARE
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We are currently looking for an Estimator to join our Bitumen and Specialized Services team in WA. Our ideal candidate will come from a Civil Works/ Construction / ITS/ Infrastructure background with up to 5 years of Estimating exposure.
- Ability to estimate from First Principles
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail.
- Civil Engineering Qualifications
- A systems level proficiency with Expert Estimator and or Candy,
- Knowledge of road / ITS maintenance and construction methodologies.
- Experience managing opportunities and bids, from inception to submission, negotiation and hand-over.
- Experience with Benchmark Estimating Software
WHAT WE OFFER
- Downer is an equal opportunity employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual orientation / Age, offering flexible working options.
- Continued investment & industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy, delivering on long term urban infrastructure improvements.
- Championing health & safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. For more information about this position contact Jason Cant – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner – Roads Services or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note emailed applications will not be accepted.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: W. Australia Standard Time