Site Manager - Ausnet Electrical
Job ID: 582534
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Management, Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer is adding to the strength of its team and seeking a Site Manager to join the team, reporting into the Benalla office. This role will see you manage and lead a self-managed Construction and Maintenance team both strategically and operationally, ensuring that all work is completed on time, safely and efficiently, adhering to quality standards. With Downer’s Zero Harm safety culture at the forefront.
Our ideal candidate will have previous experience managing a blue-collar workforce. Your overhead distribution experience and/or utilities asset maintenance experience will be critical to enable your success in this position. Elements of this position will require strong business acumen with an understanding of financial management including reporting, forecasting, variance analysis and cost allocation.
- Proven management experience in electrical distribution networks construction, utilities asset maintenance and planning essential.
- Demonstrated competence in managing complex planning activities combined with project management experience in a utilities environment.
- Ability to lead, mentor and develop staff to foster high performance with a customer focused and commercially driven culture.
- Strong commercial acumen with extensive service delivery experience in a large, diverse and complex operating environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
As an employer who embraces equal opportunity and promotes diversity and inclusion, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
For more information please contact Tharshini Servai - Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time