Global Solutions Advisory Lead - BSC
Job ID: 583037
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Sydney, North Ryde, Brisbane, Melbourne
Categories: Finance & Administration, Information Technology
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Do you have strong experience in SAP? Due to expansion there is a fantastic opportunity for a Global Solutions Lead to join the Downer Group’s BSC (Business Services Centre). Based in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane.
The purpose of the Global Solution Advisory Lead SAP role is to support the continuous improvement, development and change requests within SAP FICO and all related integrations.
Reporting to the Global Solutions Advisory Manager your role will be responsible for, although not limited to:
- Work with the business and IT stakeholders to determine business needs/requirements and ensure appropriate options are considered.
- Support and guide the business in establishment of new contracts/requirements within FICO.
- Assist in the formulation of solutions, functional design specifications, prioritization of changes and testing/quality control in conjunction with IT and the Business.
- Support change management activities for BAU enhancements.
- Actively work to support and implement Downer’s IT application roadmap and related projects.
- Tertiary qualifications – Business or IT
- SAP FICO functional support (5+ years)
- Finance/operational business experience (10+ years)
- Business process design experience and stakeholder management experience
- FICO configuration knowledge (actual config updates completed by IT support team)
- Understanding of SAP best practice in FICO
- High level understanding of MM, SD, CS and payroll modules and linkage to FICO
- Experience in the development of functional specifications and gap and solution analysis, including impact assessments on people, process and technology.
- Experience in application software testing (test script preparation, execution and defect management)
- SAP integration experience
- Exposure to project management methodologies and applications. Able to plan work for self & others accurately.
- Exposure to a complex organizational environment with diverse business requirements.
- Experience in IT change management methodologies.
- Strong facilitator with the ability to co-ordinate and lead Senior executives and managers to meeting outcomes.
- Demonstrated analysis, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal, consulting, persuading and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
As an employee of Downer, you may benefit from a range of career support programs, wellbeing packages and financial benefits, available through us and our selected partners. These include:
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexible work arrangements;
- Onsite childcare – Sydney Only
- Salary sacrifice superannuation;
- Novated leasing;
- Banking discounts & offers;
- Discounted travel & accommodation;
- Discounted vehicle rentals;
- Offers and cash back on selected shopping portals;
- Discounts on technology products; and
- Exclusive offers on a range of vehicles.
If you are enthusiastic and dedicated to establishing and growing your career, we’d love to speak to you! Hit apply now or contact Paul Sampedro for more information on Paul.Sampedro@downergroup.com .Please note applications via email will not be accepted.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time