Senior Contracts Administrator - IP Commercial
Job ID: 584202
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has a long history of delivering transport infrastructure projects under a variety of contracting models. Services include the design and construction of light rail, heavy rail, signalling, track and station works, rail safety technology, bridges and roads.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Contracts Administrator to join our Infrastructure Projects team on a FIFO/DIDO basis supporting the delivery of power infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will participate in the key areas of project planning, project delivery, subcontractor management, risk management, project reporting and project close out.
- Excellent commercial management skills including interpreting and applying contract terms and legislation provisions.
- Proven experience working on head contracts as well as strong experience working on design and construct contracts essential.
- Background of quantity surveying or construction management is required.
- Sound working knowledge of the infrastructure market sectors (power infrastructure highly regarded).
- Previous exposure working for or with different power utilities and infrastructure clients.
- Excellent working knowledge of Australian or New Zealand construction contracts.
- Proven experience in end to end management of subcontractor and supply agreements.
- Sound working knowledge of project management principles and project control applications.
- Sound working knowledge of risk management principles and application of process.
- Collaborative communication style with the ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- High level of self-discipline, self-motivation, energy and initiative.
- Willingness to be site based on a FIFO/DIDO basis.
- Negotiation and influencing to achieve desired outcomes.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace that pushes your business skills into high gear as you work on some of Australia’s and the world’s most interesting and meaningful projects.
- A rare opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company.
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment.
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate, and the environment.
Downer works to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace that facilitates opportunity and respect. Our focus on gender and cultural inclusiveness is active and ongoing, and through various initiatives we aim to help close the gap between indigenous and non-indigenous communities.
HOW TO APPLY
- For more information, please contact Zoe Ferguson – Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner Infrastructure Projects Zoe.Ferguson@downergroup.com. Applications will not be accepted by email.
- Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button