Job ID: 584363
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Categories: Finance & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
The Bid Administrator will work as part of a high tempo support team and be responsible for the administration and coordination of incoming correspondence for all new opportunities, contract extensions and change orders through panel agreements with our clients. This is a new role and a great opportunity to join our Professional Services team. This position is based in our Canberra City Head Office and would suit a highly organized, efficient and experienced administration professional.
What does a Bid Administrator do?
The Bid Administrator will assist in supporting the effective management of the delivery of day-to-day operational business support to internal stakeholders by:
- Coordinating with key stakeholders for purpose of opportunity management response consolidation and submission
- Managing and documenting the progress of opportunities
- Providing timely and accurate reporting of the status of opportunities
- Supporting weekly opportunity meetings
- Engaging with Director’s to ensure timely opportunity responses
- Submitting opportunity responses to the Client
- Information management of storage of opportunity documentation
What you bring:
- Sound organisational and administration skills, including the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Exceptional stakeholder management, the ability to work and communicate with all areas of the business
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite, specifically using Excel and Microsoft Dynamics for reporting purposes
- Process orientated with the experience to recommend improvements
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience working within the Defence or ICT industry and/or a professional services firm is preferred (desirable)
Candidates must be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance, and for this reason applicants residing outside of Australia or non-citizens will not be considered.
About Downer Professional Services
Downer Professional Services is part of the Downer Defence business and are committed to providing fully integrated professional services and managed solutions primarily to the Australian Government. We are a major contributor to the modernisation of land, maritime, air and joint communications and information systems across the Australian Defence Force and other government agencies. The combined footprint of Downer Professional Services and Spotless, makes Downer Defence one of the only sovereign, integrated services companies that has a whole of Defence Capability Lifecycle offering mindset. We are part of Downer Group, the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand.
Our commitment to providing equal employment opportunities
Downer Professional Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Accordingly, we encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds, including First Nations People and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time