As a market leader in infrastructure and engineering services, Downer understands and recognizes the contribution employees make to the success of our business.
At Downer we're inspired by challenge and the chance to create a better future. Our people share a passion for excellence and the desire to inspire others.
Downer are seeking applications from collaborative and dedicated Trade Assistants to support our team at Muja Power Station in Collie on a long term basis.
About your new role:
- Assisting electrical and mechanical trades
- Contribute to a safe working environment
- DIDO for local candidates
- Accommodation provided for non-local candidates
- 3 years experience assisting electrical or mechanical trades
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
- Be reliable, punctual and enjoy working in a team environment
- Possess a good level of fitness
- Positive attitude towards safety
- Hold Australian work rights
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- This role offers you an opportunity to work in an agile dynamic environment
- Family friendly hours
Our aim is to create a workplace where people are respected and encouraged to fulfill their potential. We embrace all employee difference and foster a culture that supports diversity and inclusion.
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on “Apply Now” button.
Back to search results