Process and Systems Analyst
Job ID: 584929
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Sydney, North Ryde
Categories: Engineering (All disciplines), Project Management
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has over 100 years’ experience delivering total rail asset solutions for its passenger and freight customers. We have an extensive national footprint with approximately 20 sites across Australia.
Downer Rail and Transit Systems (RTS) is looking for an AMS Process and System Analyst to join their high performing team based in our North Ryde office in Sydney NSW.
The Asset Management Systems Team (AMS) provides key support to the business through managing and maintaining the Asset Management System, driving innovation, delivering new technology and data analytics tools to increase business Asset Management Capability.
About the role:
The AMS Process and Systems Analyst will take an active role in developing, supporting, and delivering business improvement initiatives from the Asset Management System’s (AMS) team. Working proactively and collaboratively with the business you will identify improvement opportunities and support the development of improvement project scope, business justification, and project implementation including planning and execution.
To support the successful delivery of identified initiatives the role will develop, manage and update the suite of Asset Management System processes that drive implementation and standardisation, provide governance, and ensure solutions are imbedded into BAU.
Working within the Operational Readiness Team the focus of this role is to help Downer achieve its vision to be the industry leading asset maintenance provider, through the implementation and optimisation of digital solutions.
We are looking for someone who has an interest in getting into this industry with some knowledge in developing and implementing business processes in an Operational/Engineering environment. Also, someone that can support new systems and technology implementation for various projects from a BAU perspective ie user access, software configuration issues, enhancements etc.
- (1 yrs+) in an Operational or Engineering environment
- Business / Engineering / Continuous Improvement and/or relevant tertiary qualification is preferred
- Understanding of business processes Understanding of change management principles
- Identify business improvement initiatives that demonstrate ROI
- Development and delivery of business improvement initiative project plans
- Develop and maintain the suite of business processes required to support improvement initiatives
- Support BAU requirements of implemented solutions
- Support the development and implementation of a Downer Rail 5yr strategy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills both written and oral
- Ability to develop detailed business processes
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for a major ASX listed company
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- A workplace that takes responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities, the environment in which we operate
- Fulltime employment – Immediate start available
- Competitive remuneration
- Ongoing training and an opportunity to kick start your career in this industry
Downer Group believes that our employees are fundamental to the culture and success of the company. Our people enjoy working for us because we offer a challenging, diverse but rewarding work environment. Downer takes pride in being an employer of choice taking responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities and the environment in which we operate.
APPLY NOW or for further information please email: email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email, please apply via the link.
Employment with Downer is subject to a Pre-Employment Medicals and on-going drug and alcohol screening.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.
Downer Group is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity. We strongly encourage Females and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Standard Time