We have an opportunity for a full time Administrator in our Power Generation business based in the Hexham, NSW office. The role will be split between the head office at Hexham and Eraring Power Station.
Reporting to the Lead Administrator, you will provide pivotable support to the Business Unit’s financial and administrative function. Your tasks will include debtor and creditor management, invoicing, receipting, payroll and time capture administration, month end processing, preparation of financial reports and coordinating operations training requirements including site inductions.
- Attention to detail and the ability to drive and support the Business along with demonstrated experience in a similar fast paced financial administration role.
- Analytical, able to problem solve and can communicate and collaborate with all levels of the business.
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate flexibility as you adapt to changing deadlines and business demands.
- Highly motivated to learn and succeed, a team player with intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full time Administrator role located between Hexham and Eraring Power Station
- Ongoing training and development
- A varied and fast paced role within a friendly team environment.
For more information please contact Satty Rai, Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner on email@example.com
Back to search results