Maintenance Crew Member
Job ID: 585947
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Trafalgar, Traralgon, Warragul
Categories: Maintenance, Construction
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
With the experience of maintaining more than 36,000 kilometres of road in Australia, DM Roads understands the cycle of planning, delivery and review of maintenance and improvement works. DM Roads provides pavement rehabilitation, sealing and paving solutions to deliver end-to-end value in the management of road networks.
An excellent opportunity is available for a Maintenance Crew Member based out of Trafalgar working on the Baw Baw Shire Road Maintenance Contract. This role would be suited to some who is looking for long term career development in the road maintenance/asphalt industry.
- Current MR Licence
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision if required
- Ability to work through the usual holiday periods
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Previous traffic control or road maintenance experience
- HR Licence or above
- Knowledge of the road maintenance industry and leadership capabilities
WHAT WE OFFER
- On the job training and upskilling
- Above award pay rates and yearly increases
- 1 RDO every 4 weeks
- Championing Health & Safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
- Continued investment & industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this great opportunity, please click on "Apply" and submit your application. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact Melissa Edwards – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner.
M: 0418 261 964
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button