Commercial Administrator - Communications N2P
Job ID: 586479
Job type: Full Time - Fixed Term
Categories: Finance & Administration, Construction, Telecommunications
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has been selected to take part in a national programme of the design and construction of fibre deeper into selected Fibre to the Node (FTTN) network areas. The extension of fibre within these FTTN areas will allow premises to place orders for higher speed services via a Fibre to the Premise (FTTP) connection. With project offices based in Hexham, NSW and Canning Vale, WA the teams have commenced Design and Construction activities under the N2P Evolution Program in these states.
Join our project team based out of Hexham, NSW in our newly created roles for Commercial Administrator’s to provide day to day support to the project commercial team for the general facilitation and administration of construction partner payments. This includes investigating and resolving claim processing issues in the ticket of work system, administering the commercial inbox, creating and updating work orders, and building and maintaining relationships with internal teams and construction partners.
These roles are being offered initially, as 6 month fixed term contracts and represent a fantastic opportunity to learn from the team and be upskilled.
- Accounts payable experience within a large company combined with knowledge of accounts payable and procure to pay processes
- Experience in managing high volume invoice data entry with high attention to detail
- Understanding of financial journal systems
- Experience using JD Edwards, SAP or other ERP systems and Invoice Capture Management systems. (JDE preferable)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines
- Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, fast paced environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work in an essential services industry
- Employee benefits & wellness program
- A supportive & dynamic team environment
For more information please contact Paula Collins, Talent & Sourcing Business Partner - email@example.com
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time