Senior Project Engineer - Roads, Infrastructure Projects
Job ID: 587064
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Melbourne, Leongatha
Categories: Project Management, Construction, Civil Engineering
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Downer has a long history of delivering transport infrastructure projects under a variety of contracting models. Services include the design and construction of light rail, heavy rail, signalling, track and station works, rail safety technology, bridges and roads.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Due to current workload, coupled with upcoming opportunities we are now looking to further enhance our delivery capabilities with the appointment of a experienced and capable Senior Project Engineer with Road or Structures experience into the Infrastructure Projects VIC business.
- Have a passion for delivering a superior service for our customers and the communities that we operate in.
- Demonstrated capability in Civil Construction with exposure to major road infrastructure projects.
- Detailed oriented individual with experience interpreting and marking out to Approved for Construction (AFC) drawings.
- Safety focus individual with experience managing incidents and implementing escalation procedures.
- Comprehensive understanding of t-minus deadlines for works readiness.
- Proven experience working for a Tier 1 or Tier 2 major road contractor desirable but not essential.
- Degree qualifications or an equivalent in your relevant field or work.
We at Downer value our employees and provide the following benefits
- Work in an essential service industry
- Work on a high-profile project with ongoing career opportunities
- Zero harm safety focused culture
- Training and Development to support your career with us.
- Organisation that truly values flexible working options
- Employee benefits & wellness program
- Access to a variety of benefits and incredible discounts to support you and your family’s lifestyle
- An opportunity to advance your career in this challenging role for a major ASX listed company.
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage women and men of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: AUS Eastern Daylight Time