- Located in Dandenong South
- Develop your career and earn money whilst gaining a qualification
- Full time, permanent role with mentoring and support provided
We are a national road infrastructure business committed to being at the forefront in innovation and integrity to support and empower both our team and our community. We strive for quality and embrace the challenge to deliver a safe and sustainable road network for our rapidly growing population.
We have an exciting opportunity on offer for a Trainee Plant Administrator to join our team based in Dandenong. In this role, you will gain valuable hands-on experience with the support of our high performing and friendly team while completing a Traineeship – Certificate III in Business.
This is an entry-level position suitable for candidates who have not yet completed a Certificate III qualification or higher.
What you'll bring:
You will be keen to develop a career within Administration together with a motivated approach. The role will encompass;
- A strong customer service approach.
- Capacity to work accurately with attention to detail.
- Good work ethic with a focus of teamwork, collaboration and support.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- A desire to learn all administration tasks including but not limited to: general accounts support including raising, receipting and closeout of purchase orders, tracking compliance and assisting the team with payroll time sheet submission.
- Proficient computer literacy with practical knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external clients & stakeholders
What's on offer:
- Opportunity to work for a leading ASX listed company
- We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture that promotes the skills and insights of all its people irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, ability, age or sexual orientation.
- On the job training and up skilling
We do not accept applications via email however for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to closing date – applications may also close before this date.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.
Back to search results