Asphalt Crew Member
Downer's Road Services business is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to our forecasted and ongoing workload, we currently have opportunities for experienced labourers to join our highly experienced surfacing team in Bathurst. Multiple positions available.
- Current driver’s license
- Current General Construction Induction card
- Ability to work away from home from time to time
- A strong commitment to a Zero Harm culture
- Current MR or above License
- Previous asphalt or civil construction experience
- Experience operating rollers, skid steers or other similar heavy machinery
- Traffic control tickets
What We Offer:
- Excellent living away from home allowances
- On the job training and up skilling
- Championing Health & Safety initiatives for all our employees and visitors
- Downer is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please contact
Rebecca Steele – Talent and Sourcing Business Partner on:
M: 0459 902 129
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Back to search results