Experienced Operator - Water Pipelines
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
Our Victoria Water Pipelines team are seeking an Experienced Operator to join our growing team with a focus on the Yarra Valley Water Main Renewals Project. This role is primarily based at our Bayswater site however you will have the opportunity to work on various projects as part of the program of work.
Working Monday to Friday with the occasional night and weekend work, you will get the opportunity to complete multiple water main renewal projects in accordance with the Downer safety standards.
- Experience within the water industry (highly desired).
- Relevant trade qualification, licences, tickets (including a white card).
- Strong safety focus and ability to work effectively within a team environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A permanent and stable role with access to wider Downer group opportunities.
- Competitive hourly rate + Downer employee benefits.
- A workplace that focuses on culture, Zero Harm and the ability to contribute to various projects.
Apply for this great opportunity by visiting careers.downeredi.com or clicking 'apply' below.
For further information contact:
Bonnie Lowson | Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner | firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
Back to search results