We have an opportunity for a Project Engineer within our Facilities and Asset Services business to provide project management and engineering technical capability for our transportable building (switch rooms) and manufacturing business. You will work collaboratively with all stakeholders, ensure project compliance and adherence to both the client and Downers values.
- Degree or trade qualified in Engineering with either a background in Electrical or Mechanical with a solid background in project planning including project budgets for manufacturing or electrical projects.
- Developed analytical and planning/prioritisation skills and able to interpret technical specifications and reports.
- Clear and concise communication style with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Committed to working within the requirements of the contractor and Downer with the ability to work well under pressure and in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a zero-harm environment
- Able to respond quickly to change and adopt a flexible innovative approach to problems and opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Technical opportunity supporting with our Electrical and Manufacturing business located in Hexham, NSW
- Permanent role with an attractive remuneration package.
- Ongoing training and development within a large and growing organisation
For further information, please contact Satty Rai, Recruitment and Sourcing Business Partner on email@example.com
Back to search results