Job ID: 591293
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Underdale, Perth
Categories: Project Management, Operations/Production, Customer Service & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
- Based in Underdale SA or Maddington WA
- Full time role working with stakeholders across multiple states
- Career development opportunity
We are a national road infrastructure business committed to leading the forefront in innovation and integrity to support and empower both our team and our community. We strive for quality and embrace the challenge to deliver a safe and sustainable road network for our rapidly growing population and Downer has proven itself as an industry leader in safety and sustainable practices.
An opportunity has become available for a Bid Coordinator to join our Road Infrastructure team in either Underdale, SA or Maddington, WA. This entry-level role will give you an excellent grounding into our Thin Surfacing business and provide genuine career growth opportunities within the business.
Central to this role is responding to client tenders and client demands as well as providing support and assistance to the broader estimating team across SA, NT & WA.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrated bid writing skills and experience or contracts administration
- Understanding client requirements and needs of the target audience to ensure submissions are specific to that client
- Successful track record in contracts administration and the drafting of bid / proposal material
- Good customer engagement and negotiation skills.
- Experience within a construction or related industry within a similar role
- Be outcome focused and have a thorough understanding of the factors affecting end product and result
What's on offer
- The ability to build your professional career in a multi-disciplined business environment
- A supportive and dynamic team environment
- Training and development to support your career with us
- Continued investment & industry leading research & development into sustainable practices that contribute to the circular economy, delivering on long term urban infrastructure improvements
With your application, please ensure you attach a copy of your resume. We unfortunately cannot accept applications via email, however if you would like more information please reach out to
Alicia Jacobson – Talent Business Partner:
P: 0477 366 892
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: Cen. Australia Standard Time