Site Engineer - Warringah Freeway Upgrade
Our Infrastructure projects team has been awarded the upgrade of Sydney’s Warringah Freeway project. The billion-dollar design and construction project will see the Warringah Freeway extended from the northern end of the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Willoughby Road. The project will ease traffic congestion and provide new motorway connections, which will help Sydney cope with population growth and increased transport demands.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to join the Infrastructure Project team and to be based in Sydney. This High-Profile project will build on your civil engineering experience and allow you to develop yourself and your career within the Downer IP team. We provide you the opportunity and exposure to challenging and rewarding projects with on the job development.
- Minimum degree qualification in Civil Engineering
- 3 + years project experience ideally to RMS specs
- Managing cost and project planning
- Problem solving for best project outcomes
- Understanding scope & design requirements
- Developing strong work relationships with all stakeholders
- Experience working for a contractor in a delivery environment
- Maintaining a Zero Harm culture
Downer believes that our employees are fundamental to the culture and success of the company. Our people enjoy working for us because we offer a challenging, diverse but rewarding work environment. Downer Group takes pride in being an employer of choice taking responsibility and accountability for the care and protection of peers, the business, the communities in which we operate and the environment.
- Work on key iconic projects with an industry leader
- The opportunity to work within an energetic, highly skilled team
- Organisation that truly values flexible working options
- Inclusive work culture that embraces diversity
How to Apply:
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply button.
For more information please contact Chris Petras, firstname.lastname@example.org Senior Recruitment and Sourcing Specialist, Infrastructure Projects.
Applications will not be accepted via email. Please submit your application via the advertisement.
No agency CV’s will be accepted or deemed as an introduction
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage women and men of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians to apply.
Back to search results