Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world-leading insight our Facilities and Asset Services division works closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets and facilities.
We have a new opportunity in our Power & Energy business for a Mechanical Supervisor to join an established Oil & Gas project in Queensland. The project scope consist of Greenfield & Brownfield wellpad construction & maintenance and compression facility works. You will provide day to day supervision to a team of up to 15 over a large geographical area.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will ensure consistency of work, deliver on project outcomes (time, cost, quality, safety), identify opportunities for improvements and align with both the client and Downer work standards.
- Sound mechanical and process experience within Oil & Gas industry, with some previous knowledge and exposure to E&I scopes
- Proven experience in leading a team and pre-planning work
- Ability to assist engineering in scoping and design
- An understanding of upstream CSG processes, measure up pipe runs and draw isometrics
- Committed to working within client and Downer requirements, with the ability to work well under pressure in an ever-changing and reactive environment
- Strong safety focus with demonstrated evidence of actively promoting and sustaining a zero harm environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full-time, ongoing/project term opportunity on a fast-paced project
- 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off roster
- FIFO from Brisbane with an attractive salary package including project allowance
- Full training provided with ongoing development opportunities
- A dynamic team environment with a strong focus on health & safety
Please submit your application online via the below link, email applications will not be accepted. For queries, please contact Recruitment Business Partner Auri.Niinioja@downergroup.com
As an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity and promotes diversity, we encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds, including Indigenous Australians, to apply.
Back to search results