Job ID: 592514
Job type: Full Time - Permanent
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Project Management, Customer Service & Administration
Who we are
Downer is the leading provider of integrated services in Australia and New Zealand. Through trusted relationships and world leading insight we work closely with our customers to design, build and sustain assets, infrastructure and facilities.
About Mineral Technologies:
Working with customers in mining operations for over 80 years, Mineral Technologies, a subsidiary of Downer, delivers innovative, cost effective process solutions for Iron Ore, Mineral Sands, Silica Sands, Coal, Chromite, Gold, Tin, Tungsten, Tantalum and a wide range of other fine minerals worldwide.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will report to the Project Administrator and provide administrative support to the Project teams using the Delivery Management Methodology framework to ensure project adherence and compliance.
Proving general administrative support to the project team to include:
- Assisting with the coordination of administrative tasks to ensure on time delivery, compliance and governance activities.
- Using tools within the Delivery Governance Management (DGM) system to guide track and monitor changes to, and impacts on, the project ensuring it remains on track throughout the Delivery Lifecycle.
- Updating the DGM App (Contract Register) to continually register and maintain projects and contracts and to assign and track the key governance activities.
- Set and attend monthly/adhoc meetings with key stakeholders, updating actions and minute taking for each project with the support of the Project Delivery Manager / Engineering Manager.
- Being proactive and following up on outstanding actions when tasks have exceeded due date.
- Certificate in Office Administration, preferred
- At least 3 years working in an office environment with project experience – Essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – Essential
- Knowledge with JDEGS software – Desirable
- Ability to multitask and be effective an communicator to ensure tasks remain on track
- High attention to detail with the ability to problem solve and escalate concerns, prioritise and demonstrate a high level of initiative
WHAT WE OFFER
- The unique opportunity to work in an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment is at the forefront of all that we do
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- Flexible working environment
- Career opportunity working with an ASX Listed Company
How to apply
To apply for this great opportunity please click the apply now button
Closing Date: E. Australia Standard Time